The 2017 Grocery Industry Market Share Report is a comprehensive database that measures the sales performance of grocery retailers and their competitors across 900+ Core Based Statistical Areas.
The sales figures used to create the market share percentages for this report is fiscal 2016 (Current) fiscal 2015 (Previous), and fiscal 2014 (Prior).
For more information or to request a custom grocery research project call 1‑800‑927‑9292.
The Grocery Market Share Report Includes:
- Available in EXCEL format ONLY
- Analysis of all 900+ CBSAs in the U.S.
- Includes current grocery market share (FISCAL 2016)
- Previous market share (FISCAL 2015)
- Prior market share (FISCAL 2014)
- Three year store count history (2016, 2015, 2014)
- Includes 18 Demographic elements in every market
- Includes breakdown of store trade names in each market
- Includes total CBSA area grocery sales