The 2016 Drug Industry Market Share is a comprehensive report that measures the sales performance of Pharmacy Retail Operators and their competitors across 900+ geographic markets.
It is the only study available that covers the top 900+ geographic markets and breaks out market share for chain drug companies by pharmacy and front-end products. In addition, it provides a total market share percentage for chain drug stores and independent drug stores.
For more information or to request a custom drug industry research project call 1-800-927-9292.
The 2016 Drug Industry Market Share Report Includes:
- Analysis of all 900+ CBSAs in the U.S.
- Two year historical data
- Breakdown of store types in each market
- RX market share and front-end market share
- Total CBSA area pharmacy sales and front-end sales
Also includes detailed demographics for each CBSA*:
- Average Persons Per Household
- Average Household Income
- Per Capita Income
- Median Household Disposable Income
- % Income Devoted to Food & Beverage at Home
- Number of Mass Merchandisers, Drug Stores, Supermarkets,
and Warehouse Clubs and Dollar Stores per CBSA*