The 2016 Drug Industry Market Share is a comprehensive report that measures the sales performance of Pharmacy Retail Operators and their competitors across 918 geographic markets.
It is the only study available that covers the top 918 geographic markets and breaks out market share for chain drug companies by pharmacy and front-end products. In addition, it provides a total market share percentage for chain drug stores and independent drug stores.
For more information or to request a custom drug industry research project call 1-800-927-9292.
The 2016 Drug Industry Market Share Report Includes:
- Analysis of all 918 CBSA*'s in the U.S.
- Two year historical data
- Breakdown of store types in each market
- RX market share and front-end market share
- Total CBSA area pharmacy sales and front-end sales
Also includes detailed demographics for each CBSA*:
- Average Persons Per Household
- Average Household Income
- Per Capita Income
- Median Household Disposable Income
- % Income Devoted to Food & Beverage at Home
- Number of Mass Merchandisers, Drug Stores, Supermarkets,
and Warehouse Clubs and Dollar Stores per CBSA*